Our 6 years plus of relationship is really not easy.. Had gone through lots of disagreements, arguements, "fightings" and 2 break-ups. Haa.. And also not forgetting the sweet moments that we shared.
Remembered the first break-up that we had, it happened between Mar-Apr 2004. We were friends for a month. During that time, we would occasionally msn each other and talked on the phone. Then one day, he wrote me a letter hinting me to patch back. Hee.. I was touched by what he did because given his lazy character, a person who dislikes writing and prefer to talk on the phone, actually wrote me a letter. With some compromises, we had a deal and we patched back!
As for the second break-up, it was in mid Mar 2007 and we were friends for a week. He only called me for once and asked me what am I doing. Zzzzz.. I was hoping that he could ask me more okie! But he never did and we hung up shortly. Hmm.. think after a few days ba, he asked me out for a movie. So we went to Causeway Point Cathay. During the movie, haa.. *I was rather shy to say this out* hee.. he fed me nachos and we shared a drink. After movie, he sent me home. And again, we made more compromises and we patched back!
My grandma and mummy often say this to me, "I dont understand what you, youngsters, are thinking! Quarrel, Cry, Break. Quarrel, Cry, Break. Then together again. Whats so much to quarrel about." I said, "Aiyah.. Iz very common for couples to do this nowadays one lah.. It has already become parts and parcels of our life liao.. No quarrel, no fun.. Then we wouldnt understand what each other is thinking.. Just get used to it can liao lor.." Haha.. *True anot*? =)
Tuesday, March 3, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.