Monday, May 11, 2009

Mother's Day (10th May 2009)

How did you all spend the Mother's Day with your mummy / family? Mine is to have a simple meal with all of my family members.

We went to Beaulieu Restaurant located at 117 Beaulieu Road (inside the Sembawang Park). Its a 10 course dinner and those dishes were alright lah.. I would give them a rating of 60%.. =) Haha.. I lazy to take the food pics.. If not I can show them to ur.. Keke..

Below are the pics taken after the dinner.. Enjoy..
Mother's Day Cake from Swee Heng

Granny cutting cake
Mummy cutting cake
Daddy and Mummy
Dear & Me take 1
Dear & Me take 2
Jessie & Me take 1

Jessie & Me take 2
Elsie, Me and Jessie take 1
Elsie & Me
Elsie, Me and Jessie take 2

The Bill is here! =(

Hereby wishing all Mummies a Happy Mothers' Day! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.