Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Poor Birdy

Yesterday, 04th May 09, at about 11.30pm, I found this poor birdy lying on the ground near my house bus-stop. I was on the way back home from school during that time. A pinkish-black like object which has been moving continuously on the floor caught my attention. I turned and looked, I knew that it was a newborn animal but Im not sure what sort of animal was that. So, I took a closer look at it and realised that it was actually a baby bird. It was lying helplessly on the ground struggling to face upwards.

I wanted very much to bring it home and take care of it. I called my cousin, Jessie, to help me bring down a plastic container. I used a piece of tissue paper and gently scooped it into the container. I brought the birdy up happily to let my grandma see. Hiaz.. Sadly to say, she doesnt allow me to keep it. Aunty told me to put it back to the same place where I last found it. She said maybe the mother bird will come and bring it home. Okay, I went downstairs again and left the birdy there. Deep down in my heart, I know the birdy wont survive and I know that the mother bird will not come and bring it home. Who knows she might not even noticed that she has got one baby missing.

Just pray hard that miracle will happen and that the mother bird will faster come and bring it home before it becomes the food of its predator. *keeping fingers crossed*

Below is the picture of it..



Very poor thing right?! Hiaz..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.